1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking a chance :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by thisisallnew, Aug 11, 2014.

1. thisisallnew

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so i was having a conversation with one of my very close friends tonight and she was confronting me on some things as she does from time to time. she's a good friend because she kicks my ass when i need it. tonight it was about how i talked to my older sister at the end of last week about being bisexual, i came out to her. she's the first one in my family that i came out too and since then i went into this place of isolation and avoidance, which i am famous for, so she was calling me out because she doesn't want me to fall into old habits. i've also been listening to mormon stories a lot, the podcasts, and although those have been helpful, i'm looking for connection with other people and i'm not going to get that by listening to a podcast on my phone. i decided to take a chance on an online network to see what kind of support or connection or whatnot i could find. that's what i'm hoping for! trying to do things differently in my life, and work through all these transitions i'm going through in a healthy way. here's to hoping! :slight_smile:

2. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, feel free to message me if you need help or want to chat.

3. CBA

CBA Guest

Welcome

4. lovely lesbian

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.