1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by GabiRay, Aug 18, 2014.

1. GabiRay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Intros are always odd, so, here I go...
    I am almost 27 years old. My boyfriend is a few weeks younger than I. We are both Bisexual. Most of my family doesn't know, my mom does(but doesn't believe me) and a cousin(who is gay) and perhaps my mom has told someone else, but I doubt it. She's not "homophobic" and would be the first person to defend my cousin, or any one else, but she does have her own bias(including not understanding why gaining the word "marriage" is so important to lgbt people) but over all she just minds her own business and lets people be who they are. My boyfriend's mother on the other hand....well I'll make another thread about that...

Other things about me: I have lots of pets, a betta fish, a chihuahua, a cat and two birds and someday I'd like to own a pot belly pig. I like languages and learning about different cultures. I like history, reading texts books for fun, dystopian science fiction and obviously a lot of other things, but intros shouldn't be too long so I'll leave it here.

2. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, feel free to message me if you need help or want to chat. Have you read divergent?

3. GabiRay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love divergent. It has it's issues, but overall I think its pretty good. I'm halfway done with Insurgent.

4. wolf of fire

Trust me it is good I will get the last one when it is cheaper (the first two were £2.50 each on kindle)

5. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

6. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey welcome to EC, I hope you enjoy your time on here.

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  8. RainbowMan

Welcome to EC! :welcome: