1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by anniesims, Aug 22, 2014.

1. anniesims

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi everyone, thought Id introduce myself. My name is Anne I am 44 years old. I am going thru a divorce from my husband of 19 years. We have 4 kids together.

When I was a teen I was def. boy crazy and only dreamed about boys until I saw this one girl when I was about 16. I was so infatuated with her. I didn't even know her and only spoke a few words to her once or twice. I was extremely shy and insecure in high school do talking to people was a huge deal. Anyway, that was my first girl crush and the first time I realized I was bisexual. I only had a thing for her at first, no other girls ever entered my mind at the time. So I continued to date guys and as I got a little older Id meet a girl now and again that Id be attracted to but not enough to really do anything about it. I kind of brushed it off. I STILL to this day think about the first girl I had a crush on and wonder what she's up to (shes not on facebook as far as I know lol) Anway, shes in Minnesota and Im on the east coast so I will probably never know. I'm telling you I had it BAD for this girl. I *think she was gay but am not 100% sure.

I ended up getting married when I was 25 and started a family right away. I mainly focused on being a wife and mother for the next 15 years or so. Probably over the past 5 years or more I have started to notice women more and more. I was unhappy in my marriage but never really looking for anyone else. I wanted out of my marriage and to just be on my own with shared custody of the kids. I had no intentions of jumping into a new relationship then or finding someone else. However, my desire to be with another woman (and not just in a sexual way) is growing and growing. I have no desire to be with a man anymore, Im not attracted to men and the idea of kissing or sex with a man is ... blah to me. lol.

So anyway, I am out to a couple people. My kids don't know and my soon to be ex found out because he thought I was having an affair and looked at computer records and found some things that he questioned and so I told him I was attracted to women. I was so, so angry he found out before I wanted to tell him. I don't know why because I'm not ashamed and I would have told him eventually but it just kills me he found out on his own.

So that's my long story up til now. I am working things out with the divorce and finding somewhere to live. I want to meet someone at some point now. I woudnt even know where to meet anyone. I know It seems fast but Ive been wanting out of my marriage for a while but stayed for the kids.

So that's my story and thanks for reading.

Anne

#1 anniesims, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. anniesims

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really hope my intro is still here. I posted it but I don't see it?

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello and welcome (*hug*)

You might have edited the posting and deleted it accidentially.
    If you want to, you can add it just down here.
    Or you might start over with another thread, just as you wish...

You have after posting the possibility to edit within 15 minutes, or delete the post if done erroneously. (If you posted anonymously, the post is out there :slight_smile:. In any case you might ask the staff to edit or delete later).

#4 jay777, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  5. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hey!!! Welcome to EC :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy your time here and that you make new friends who will both advise and support you so that we can make this experience easiest and most pleasant for you :slight_smile:

Good luck :slight_smile:
    If you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

6. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome:. It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  8. lovely lesbian

9. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Now its on :slight_smile:

Hello again :slight_smile:

There is a thread called This has never happened before, maybe you would like to have a look at that....

10. anniesims

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people