1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Yanna, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Yanna

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello there. My name is Yanna, and i am 16 years old( i mean i'll be in a month). I've been confused with my sexuality for 5 years now and i still don't have a clear answer. I definitely like boys, but for girls, i've started to realise some weird things about myself that made me consider my sexuality. Sometimes when i will look at cute photos of korean girls, i'll look them into detail for example i will check their collarbones, their legs and the whole aesthetic of the photo(sorry for my english). I like tomboys a lot too. Especially asian. Another thing is that whenever my bisexual friend posts any pictures of a girl she likes on facebook, i will understand exactly what she found attractive at her. I don't know if the feelings i have for girls are mostly admiration or love, i know it about boys but about girls, i'm not used, i've never thought of it even though i had a very weird habbit hugging extremely tight this one cute girl i had back when i was younger. The thing is, i'm really really confused in the point that i'm going crazy. I don't know how to think clearly and label myself exactly what i have to. 2 friends of mine are bi and 1(my bff) is probably too.... And i find it cute a lot. The fact that they are bi and like girls too. Whenever i see lesbian couples on the street or anywhere else doing things together, i go like 'awwww' . I get really emotionally and attached when sitting with a pretty girl and have the urge to just do anything... Idk why... hormones? :help: :bang: :icon_sad: I'm also very overprotective over my lady friends since i am the tallest, i'm not tomboy, i'm inbetween girl and tomboy. Sometimes i have a feeling that i might like the girl but then after a few weeks it goes away because i don't see them everyday........... argh....... in generall, my life's a mess. I don't know how to find out?! It's all blur. I can't see straight and everythings so complicated... :eusa_doh: :tears:

2. LadyRedRover

Well, it sounds like you're in the right place Yanna :slight_smile:

Just remember to take a deep breath and let things develop how they will with your sexuality. Welcome to EC (*hug*)

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.

5. Yanna

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Awww thank you guys a lot! I really appreciate it, a lot! :slight_smile: Have a nice day!!!! ^_^

6. Vampire

Hello and welcome!

Lots of love,
    Andy

7. lovely lesbian