1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BrittanyBicorn, Aug 23, 2014.

1. BrittanyBicorn

Hello, everyone. My name is Erinn. I'm fifteen years old and I think I'm bi. Most people my age have been in a few relationships and know what they are, in terms of sexual orientation. I haven't. I haven't come out to my parents yet. Like, what if I'm wrong? That is also the reason I haven't come out to my friends yet. Plus, my not-at-all homophobic best friend says that she thinks that the school I go to--it's all girls--will make me have a crush on her. Which is completely ridiculous. We're like sisters. We share everything. Why would I have a crush on her? Please tell me I'm not alone. That I'm not the only person who is unsure of their orientation.

2. Candace

Hello and Erinn and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome:. It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.

I hope that you check out the Sexual Identity section under the Support Board in order to receive more help and pertinent answers. I don't think that you're alone at all! You'll find that there are many other people on this site like me and others who will accept you and make you feel at home :grin:.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, feel free to message me if you need help or want to chat.

5. black-cat

You are not alone. I am in the same boat. Most kids (crazy that I use that word baring in mind what I am going on to say) are in many relationships, had sex, etc etc. It makes it worse, I find, when we can't even decide which gender we have a crush on. I am Tia by the way. I hope you are doing as well as possible, and of course, welcome to Empty Closets!

6. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, welcome to EC!

7. lovely lesbian