1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Day All!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LinkorZelda, Aug 28, 2014.

1. LinkorZelda

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello folks! So I'm new here, obviously, and I've never blogged before as I've never had anything I thought was worthy of other people reading (not saying this is, but we'll give it a shot). I'm new here and to the community in general. I'm 25 and recently discovered or am questioning my sexuality as not exactly straight. Which I love. My family, however, seems to think that I would have figured this all out at a much younger age so therefore, I am just "curiously going through a phase" and "now that you and her are broken up, you'll go back to who you were before" but I am still who I was before, but better. (BTW, my family did support my relationship, they just figured it wouldn't last long in the sense that I would "snap out of it" not in the way it really happened which was "she was kinda nuts")
    I was hoping to get some input on what others think about the "right" age or "average" age to come into one's sexuality is. Other people questioning my sexuality at my (ever so old) age of 25 :| is making it quite difficult to be comfortable in my own skin.
    I'm glad I've found EC, even if I just end up using it for un-read blogging.
    Thanks!

M

2. Yosia

Hello! ^.^

3. lovely lesbian

4. Hexagon

Welcome to EC

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual