1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by blackout456, Aug 31, 2014.

1. blackout456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've got no erection because idk:bang: if I'm gay

---------- Post added 31st Aug 2014 at 11:01 PM ----------

How does this work
    :bang:

---------- Post added 31st Aug 2014 at 11:12 PM ----------

Well if anybody reads this I just gotta make a lay out. I was raped when I was 6. And last year I was drugged and raped again by another guy. Also got raped by girls at a party when I was really drunk around the same time. I check men out but I can't get an erection but when I have sex with girls I get a semi erection but quickly go limp. Sometimes I don't get one at all.

---------- Post added 31st Aug 2014 at 11:14 PM ----------

I get called gay by every girl I've ever been with and by family and friends. I really wanna kill my self.

2. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey blackout456, welcome to EC.

Sorry to hear that those awful things happened to you. This is a great place to talk about any issues you want to, feel free to make threads, ask questions, provide support to others, etc.

Again, welcome.

3. doinitagain

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Blackout456
    I'm not in a position to give any advice but I'm sure that someone will be soon. You have been through awful times and my heart goes out to you.

4. Litveninko

there's a questions to put in mind? Do you feel emotionally for guys? Girls? Guys and girls?
    I Don't think you are gay. The reason is because you got raped by idiots. I have a friend who got rapped by a guy and became gay. You just feel the lust for guys. And about the people who call you gay, what do you feel? Offended? Fine? Yeah, I am? Which of those?
    I feel sorry for you <3

5. black-cat

Hello there and welcome to Empty Closets. :slight_smile:

I am very sorry to hear about what happened to you. Unfortunately a lot here have been in a similar situation, I am sure you will get the support you need. If you ever want to talk or just need a friend, message me!

6. lovely lesbian

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you. :slight_smile:

8. Hexagon

Welcome to EC

9. blackout456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I've been closer with my male friends than my female ones but it was just on an emotional level not sexual. With girl it was just sexual but that's it. Then one day I found a girl that made my heart stop. I couldn't have with her and she decided to be like everyone else.

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  11. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! I hope you enjoy your site :slight_smile: :icon_bigg :smilewave :eusa_danc (*hug*)

12. Akane

This happens a lot to people all around the world, LGBT or not.

My brother got raped by a man and a woman at a delicate age in his life, this is typically anywhere from 2 to 14 years of age. And can leave a long lasting scar on your social and sexual life as well as mental scarring.

Have you been to therapy for this? I heard a lot of good recovery stories about rape survivors. Sex Therapy might be a suggestion.

13. Queen Margaret

If you are truly thinking of killing yourself, Please...please...PLEASE talk to someone face-to-face, or at the very least call a help line. People care and want to help, which you undoubtedly know since you're here asking for help. There are many great resources out there, here are a couple to start with.

GLBT National Help Center

GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER HELPLINE: 617-267-9001 or Toll-free: 888-340-4528, GLBT helpline
    (anonymous and confidential phone lines that offer gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender adults and youths a “safe place” to call for information, referrals, and support. In addition to issues like coming out, HIV/AIDS, safer sex and relationships, our trained volunteers also address topics such as locating GLBT groups and services in their local area.)

14. Akane

Thank you for this post.

15. Vampire

Hello and welcome to our community. Firstly, I am very sorry for the terrible, terrible things that happened to you. No one should go through any of that at any point in their lives.

Please try contacting a professional (Psychologist, Therapist, etc) regarding this issues, and most certainly do call that anon helpline. Talking to someone can lift a lot of burden off of your shoulders.

Be careful and please, if you ever need to talk to anyone about anything, do it on here; it's a very helpful community, I'm sure you'll soon figure this out. If you want to talk to someone, I'm here. Just leave a message on my profile.

Take care.

Lots of love,
    Andy