1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Um hey...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kriskluwe, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Obviously I'm new here so hey. I gotta say it took me like 3 weeks to have the balls to do this but wtf. I'm kinda even more jammed up as time goes on so...props to the peeps in charge for the rules abt no contact info allowed . Made me feel mad secure . I'm straight .always have been . I'm no hater and nvr have been. I just graduated h s and I'm a freshman at a big school in va. I live on the west coast tho . I was always super busy , like amazingly so in high school,with academics ; lots of sports , community service whatver . During the gap between graduating and coming here I found myself like dropped into this time void. I suddenly had like a fukton of time . I'm not super cyber socially coordinated . I started chatting in a chat and I talked to a dude . He really was cool so my little brother dared me to p m him on a mesgr thing I have . I'm not gonna lie and say I've nvr thought abt something sexual with another dude . I just figured everybody did a little. I nvr obsessed abt dudes that's for sure and I had good sex thing with both of my exes. I had 2 g f's in h s . The last one we were together for abt a year and some . We were good . We broke it off cuz she and I are both at diff schools . I don't think imma great type of relationship dude anyway but whatver . So...I started talking to this dude . This was like 3 weeks ago . I feel like I'm going fkn nuts. We talk on the phone now ; we S C (not the brightest move on my part cuz I play sports for my school . Micheal Samms is heroic cuz trust me ; it ain't cool ) . So, ye, I can't stop fkn thinking abt him. It's completely cray man. And I can't wrap my head around it or anything rt now . I just wanna ....him. well...ye .so sorry if this was too long or not supposed to be here .

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC :welcome: Maybe if you start thinking about Eddie Vedder, those thoughts could replace the Samms ones? :lol:!

3. Kabuki

Welcome man! :thumbsup:

You seem to be really confused right now, maybe you should take your time to inspect yourself a bit. Try and recognize the feelings you're having towards this guy and maybe you can get a better idea of what's happening. I definitely recommend you to make a thread at the family, friends, and relationships section for better advice and views on your situation.

4. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Um, ye , I am confused . I kinda assumed that's the deal with a lot of people here so......kabuki thanks for the reply/ advice .
    Hmo3 : no clue wtf you meant abt vedder and Samms? In case you need clarification : I meant that collegiate and pro sports aren't open forums of love , understanding and compassion/empathy . It was def no slam on Samms . He has mad respect from me as does the former Viking I took my user from sooooo, peace man, later .

5. Kabuki

Hahaha yeah! Many come here with more clarity than others though, but we are all here to help anyway we can. I hope you find the help you need man :grin:

6. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was a jokey comment, which I guess lost it's effect over the internet :slight_smile:

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

8. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Un tx candace.
    Kabuki :Ahora , es que me doy cuenta de algo. Sos p r no japonés ! He aprendido hace una semanas ya que ciertas cosas toman tiempo para llegar a mi cerebro .

9. Kabuki

Hahaha no, I'm not japanese. I wish I was though. Btw, you should not use spanish here, unfortunately since the forum is used by many different countries, we are suppose to use english only.

10. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Oh my bad . Rly? You know a f of a lot abt the rules .

---------- Post added 12th Sep 2014 at 08:51 PM ----------

Wait , so if you don't speak or write English you can't join ?
    See, that was such a bad thing to tell, me cuz it just inspires questions ???

11. Kabuki

I'll send you a wall post to help you a bit. check for a notice in a moment :grin:

12. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Dude, I k how to use a wall . I mean I had f b when I was like 12 too so...but tx again for the offer. I don't think I can actually do a wall reply back or whatever cuz apparently I haven't earned cred. I don't rly have questions abt the rules much I just thought that the whole thing abt not posting in another language was weird .if I do have questions abt rules I will def ask you tho I guess. But, ha! You didn't even know I couldn't post walls stuff yet !

13. Kabuki

I didn't meant it in that way. I just suggested it so that the conversation about rules, if you ever needed them, would not take place here on the thread. But yeah, it needs to be in english because since english is kind the global language. Also, you are able to do it, what you don't have ability to do is send private messages to members, only staff.

14. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people