1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bree85, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Bree85

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I need helo

Hi everyone, I am Brianna and I am looking for help on how to come out. I am a MTF transgender. I dress in private but want to be full time. I tried coming out about 2 years ago but face lots of rejection. I am tired of being a man day in and day out, its just not me. I feel like I am trapped inside myself. I think I just need a friend to talk to and help me through this. I hope I can get that friend or friends and then pay it forward one day. So is there anyone out there that can help and be a friend. I want to do this right this time and have support so I'm not trapped anymore.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: I need helo

Hi

3. WILBE

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm 36 and been denying myself for most of my life forcing myself to be straight and after losing my second marriage to sexual difficulties I decided what the hell I'm going to act on my private thoughts and OMG I went from doing things in my mind to trying and I'm blown away at how comfortable I've been like nothing I've ever experienced. But oh yes the obligatory but...I'm scared to death about the social and professional objections and ridicule I'm sure will come of this and I don't have a clue how to deal with it....

4. Blossom85

Hi there and welcome Hun,

I have found this site to be very supportive and everyone very friendly so I am sure you will find this place to be the right place to be for you. I know you will get the support you need here, just don't be afraid to ask questions.

5. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.

6. tulips2198

tulips2198 Guest

Hello Friend :icon_bigg

#6 tulips2198, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  7. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Bree85 and welcome! (*hug*) For coming out, you get a lot of support and information in Coming Out Advice. For questions related to gender identity, you should check out Gender Identity and Expression. :icon_bigg

Cheers and enjoy your stay!