1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good morning EC!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Hemlig, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Hemlig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm new to this place, just found it by googleing around. I'm not from an englishspeaking country so i'd like to excuse myself for spelling and grammar errors on beforehand.

I just singned up and will probably spend most of my time here lurking, but I tought that a presentation of myself could be in place. :smilewave

I'm bisexual, in my mid twenties and I've already come out to a few of my friends. I guess i few more than I've told know about it, not that I'm that "gay" or feminine but It's just i feeling I've got. My coming out started with one of my friends asking me if I was gay, I was drunk and said yes. This is 3 years ago. Sometime there after another friend from the same group asked the same thing, I thought what the heck 'm already out to X. And when i started uni I've gotten a few new friends and told two of them. On of my other friends defenetly know since we lived togheter for some time, he walked in on me with another guy, however we've never talked about it.

One might think it's already done since atleast five people already knows, but I can't find a way to tell my half conservative family, i even don't know if I want to. I don't think they'd renounce me, but they wouldn't be happy.

Another thing I think about is my career, am afraid that being openly gay would prevent me from getting some jobs or that my coulleges would think that I got it just becouse of my sexuallity, that I would have been quotad in.

Well that's why i'm here so, Hi!

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.

And as a native speaker, your English is incredible :grin: No worries.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome Hemlig! (*hug*) Enjoy your stay!