1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi or not? I don't know

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by mashmallow2903, Sep 16, 2014.

1. mashmallow2903

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey hi hello I am a little confused on who I am, I find lady's attractive and sexy and all but don't get me wrong men are amazing too I think I'm bi but I don't know like I haven't done anything with a lady but I think about it all the time.. Someone help?:icon_redf

2. mfield123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    there are people that have been more so curious but turned out to just be straight. really no one can know for sure but you. I think you may be bi though. it may take a bit of time before your really sure.

3. Blossom85

Hi there and welcome..

The way I see it.. How does a straight person know they are straight before they are intimately with anyone. I have not been intimate with men or women at all and I consider myself to be bisexual as I could see myself being romantically and sexually involved with a member of either gender. As mfield has said, some people are curious or think they are bisexual and once they experiment, they decide it's not for them, and others like myself know before any experience that they are bisexual.

If you don't feel comfortable with labels, then don't feel you need to label yourself right now. I began what I called a self discovery journey and after 2 years, I am ready to fully and 100% wholeheartedly declare myself bisexual, but don't feel you need to decide now. Think of what you want, what makes you happy and comfortable, maybe think about who you see in your future with you.. Can you see yourself being with a women romantically or even sexually? Do you feel butterflies when you see a woman in the street you think is attractive? Just think on these things and don't be afraid of where it might lead you.

4. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome mashmallow2903! :icon_bigg

You don't have to try it first, it's just the way you feel. Some want to experiment to confirm it, but others don't want to.

5. mashmallow2903

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you for the welcome and the advice everyone I will be thinking about this quite a lot :slight_smile:

6. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't have to do anything with girls in order to be attracted to them. It's like straight people, they know they are attracted to the opposite sex even without doing anything. An important thing to note with bisexuality is that it is rarely ever 50/50. So you could like guys 80% of the time and girls 20% of the time and still consider yourself bisexual. There are also different levels of attraction. Romantic, physical, and sexual. As long as you have some type of attraction, to whatever degree, to two genders, I would say you are bisexual. But you have to find out for yourself. Hope this helped, and if you ever have any other questions, don't be afraid to message me :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC! :welcome:

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people