1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and In need of advices

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Introvert, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Introvert

Introvert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi.. I'm new here. I joined this website because i have a thousands of doubts and questions on my mind right now, and I have no one to turn to for advices, as I haven't came out yet, my friends who knew are not replying my texts. My mind is confused and I could really use some advice.
    I had a lesbian crush on a girl, I'm 16, and I had a crush on her for three years so far. I tell most of my friends that I have an eyecandy in our class, but only two of my friends know who it was and knows that it's a crush. They didn't judge me for this, they even had their own eyecandys. My school is all girls, so its not much of a big deal anyways.
    I was quite close with my crush this year, the start of the year we were always flirting, as she's always the one who started them. There's even once when she asked me for a picture of school work, and I sent it to her and the convo escalates to a guessing game. I guessed correctly and asked for a prize and she replied with "my love" and took a picture of her palm facing the ceiling and ask me if i can see it. I tease her and said I cant, and she asked me to feel it. It was the best convo with her ever. There was also times when we asked others to compare our height, she lock her arms with mine. When I was sitting on a bench on my own, she came in with a friend and sat next to me, so close, our legs are touching. She gave me a surprise back hug before and we flirted like everyday.
    So that makes me think she's interested in me. But when she found out that I eyecandy her, she started acting distant from me. It really hurts, our flirtings stopped.
    So I need advices on this, should I continue crushing on her, or forget about her? If so, how do I forget about her because we are in the same class and its really difficult.

2. Blossom85

Hi there Hun and welcome to EC..

Wow, that would make it very confusing for you that she was flirting with you and now she nows you are crushing on her, she has backed off.. It is often difficult for female friends to tell if it's just friendly banter and flirting or something more.. I think you might need to talk to her.. She knows now you eye candy her, so it's not a surprise now for her now.. Just ask her why she seems distant and not as friendly towards you as she had been previously.. She might like you too, but might not be ready to deal with it all yet.. She might not be out and not ready to be out yet and is backing off cause she is scared.. She might really not like toy that way.. It's hard to tell without knowing for sure..

3. Hexagon

Welcome to EC

4. Introvert

Introvert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Should I continue crushing on her or give up?

5. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

6. lukeluvznicki13

Greetings & Welcome! :thumbsup: :smilewave :eusa_danc (*hug*)

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello and welcome

(*hug*)(*hug*)

I think this is good advice...
    In my opinion, you might come over just a bit less strongly and ask her... not backing off but not crushing all the way...

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people