1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aloha everyone :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Moni, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Moni

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello =] I thought this would be too overwhelming but I feel suprisingly calm.
    I'm not sure if I am ready yet... to put a title on how I feel when I'm not sure myself.

I mean I should be after daydreaming about relationships with girls and me being one :icon_redf

my family would be a little hurt or disappointed if they saw this... and I would get calls from all my aunts and uncles lecturing me about how I've been straight in there eyes for 21 years. I may even scare a few of my friends off...am I wrong?

On a much lighter note I feel relieved right now. writing this makes me feel like I am not a complete weirdo for being so confused :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and maybe I'm not?

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

3. Blossom85

Hi there and Welcome to EC Moni,

I think take your time, you will know when you are ready to put a title to it if that is what you wanna do.. Some people don't like labels.. I don't necessarily like them, even though I have labelled myself bisexual.. I know I fall for a persons personality regardless of sex or gender.

I can see how your family would be a little disappointed and possibly hurt.. I just hope that in time after you come out and they have had time to process it all, they see you aren't any different to who you were before, because your sexual orientation does not define who you are.

Finding a site like this with so many people who are where you are or been in your situation before is a massive relief, to know you have people who know what your thinking and feeling. Please don't feel shy about asking questions and wanting advice, I am still fairly new, but I have found everyone to be just so nice and welcoming and very supportive, so welcome and hope to see you around the board.

4. Moni

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks! It's a pleasure for me as we'll :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 22nd Sep 2014 at 05:54 PM ----------

Thanks! I was a little nervous but I am starting to feel a little relieved. I don't like labels but I thought if I had one telling my mom would be easier, not only for her to understand but also so I didn't have to explain my own confusion. Thank you for the encouragement though, and I am glad that it's not just me.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  7. Hexagon

Welcome to EC