1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Noira, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Noira

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello a bit shy but I'll try to give a little bit about myself.

I'm a TransWoC.

I finally admitted this to myself after years of self loathing and denial. That I'm trasgender (so basically I came out to myself first). Granted I had hints about all of it from my subconscious but denial is well..yeah. Anyway ugh, after finally admitting it to myself, my gender dysphoria actually got worse >_<, in the past I could simply brush it off as a simply personality trait of mine (I gave myself self induced amnesia somehow)..My inability to cry, my irritation all the time ,my inability to be interested unless i see myself as the female. The tiptoe walking, my idle posing :x.

I projected a male persona so well I fooled even myself for a while >_<. (well sorta, my female friends always knew something was off about me )

Now that I admitted that I'm transgender (Transwoman to be exact) my sexuality is confusing me (will explain more^^). When I was suppressing the woman inside me and lying to myself my sexuality was suppressed right along with it.

Look forward to knowing more about myself and looking forward to meeting people. ^^

2. Blossom85

Hi there and Welcome to EC,

You are in the right place, there are a lot of transgender people here, so I am sure they will all be more then happy to help with any questions you might have or advice you might need. I think admitting it to yourself is one of the hardest things to do, so I think you have done well to finally be able to admit that. It's always a hard and confusing time and I hope you are able to find out a bit more of yourself and learning more through being on this site. I have found everyone here to be very supportive and friendly here. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi Noira. :slight_smile: Good to meet you. I think we all have to be who we really are. I wish you good luck on your journey.

5. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :welcome: :smilewave It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

6. Hexagon

Welcome to EC