1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender and Help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MlChavez21, Sep 25, 2014.

1. MlChavez21

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd love some help. I feel like i was supposed to have been born with both parts. I've felt this way since i was a kid but i never told anyone. This past weekend i told my boyfriend how i felt. Now i got questions but i think my biggest question is if i can get surgery to where i have both parts. I'll accept every answer from i dont knows to a hospital that does them.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. MycroftTARDIS

Hi!!!!!!! (*hug*)

4. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

5. MlChavez21

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello everyone

6. Blossom85

Hi there and Welcome to EC,

I think you would need to investigate this a little and maybe seek out some doctors who do gender reassignment surgery and see if that can be something that could be done. I don't wanna say yes or no, cause to be honest.. I have no idea if it could be done.. So I think it comes down to getting some professional advice.. It would be all well and good for someone here to say yes or no or maybe some doctors might and some might not, it would be better to get the information straight from the horses mouth so to speak.. It might be something you don't wanna look into for a while.. Or it might be something you wanna just really get into researching and seeing what your options are, but I think it is advisable if you are seriously considering it to get your information from the doctor so you can make a well informed decision, not just a decision based on what members of a forum might think.

There might be other members here who have investigated and might be able to give you a bit of direction however so you know where to start your investigations, so it might be an idea to post this in the Gender identity and expression thread as it will be seen more by the people who could help you the most. I hope it all goes well for you and hope to see you around the board.

7. Beth01

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, I'm sorry I can't help about surgery. I'm not good with that type of thing (I prefer to believe it's magic.) However, I hope your questions get answered and that you like EC!