1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Rosalynn, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Rosalynn

Hello
    I am Rosalynn but you can call me Rosa for short!!!! :wink: I am fourteen and questioning in a rural town chock full of homophobia. I am pretty sure, though, when I finally figure it out my parents and friends will accept me. It officially started when I must of been about nine and me and my friend started kissing each other before we went home. I can't remember if it was on the lips or cheek or if I liked it or not. I had completely forgotton about it though until I think (key word here) I both developed a crush on my long-time kick boxing partner which I can't belive I just wrote into a space which is not my mind. He is HOT!!!! And I started wondering what it would be like to kiss my best friend. I had this dream where I had sex with a lesbian and had a long term relationship with her. I woke up feeling good. I started questioning everything I thought I knew about my sexuality and now I am really confused..... I also had a really awkward conversation with my friend when she told me that someone in our year was bisexual and then wouldn't tell me who it was when all I wanted was advice from whoever it is and then she thought I was being prying and rude. Then I had a class where someone had the same name as me and when someone said "Rosa do you have a crush on (hot kickboxing guy, I'll call him Brad)" I jumped skyhigh and almost confessed. That was more like a monologue than a introduction but I am NOT rewriting.

And now smilies. Because I can.(&&&):confused2::confused2::eusa_eh::newcolor::eusa_booh:icon_ques:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::music::love::laugh::icon_redf:kiss::confused::eek:frowning2:!)(!):bang::eusa_naug:arrow::arrow::arrow::goodevil::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::starwars::shrug::la::bulb::icon_cool

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi Rosa. :slight_smile: Welcome! There are a lot of great people here, lots of good conversations to have. Give yourself time, get to know people. :slight_smile:

It's great to meet you. :slight_smile:

3. Rosalynn

Thanks! I'm looking toward to getting to know people!! :icon_bigg

4. Blossom85

Hi Rosa and welcome to EC,

It seems you are a fellow Aussie, always wonderful to see more of us finding this place.

It sounds as if you could be bi-curious or possibly bisexual if you have a crush on a guy but also think you might like girls and wanna be in a relationship with one.. However you are only 14 so there is plenty of time to explore your sexuality and there is no rush to come to a determination or a decision. I think this site is perfect for you, I hope you hang around and keep posting, cause I think you will find it very supportive here.

5. lovely lesbian

6. lukeluvznicki13

Greetings & Welcome :smilewave :eusa_danc :icon_bigg (*hug*)

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

8. AlezinwondRland

Welcome to EC rosa :slight_smile:

9. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC I know you will find a friend or two here so sit back relax and enjoy your time here with us "friends"

10. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC :grin:

11. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: