1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! :D

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by NervousHappy26, Sep 30, 2014.

1. NervousHappy26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank's to the admins for letting me join :icon_bigg if you would like to call me from something other than my screen name you can just call me G. I have been very confused lately :confused: and then I just finally last night told my mom that, well I'm gay. I'm sure of it. I've been questioning it for so long and just last night my mom said something that really started to make me question and then it hit me, the answer was yes. Some stuff about me: I'm a very outgoing and happy person but I have suffered from depression before, I'm quiet and I just am very picky when it comes to friend. I was on Google looking around and I searched Gay Support Chatrooms. I then came upon a Yahoo answers page with somebody asking the same question. At first I was SOO happy to find someone that was similar to me. I was done with going into normal chatrooms and trying to be relatable and then just getting bullied for it. On here I finally feel safe to share some of my thoughts. First off I would like to ask any admins how would I come about becoming a "Non-Regular member" and gaining access to the chatroom. So if you have any more questions feel free to reply I don't know if anybody will EEEEK! Kind of scary considering I came here to chat with people like me :eek: but yeah feel free to reply I will read it and come back to it and reply but I'm only 13 and I'm a gay male. I've just been worried lately and I figured it would be nice to have somebody to talk to.
    Thanks! (!) :help:

2. AsheTheHuman

To become a Full Member you have to be a regular member for at least two weeks and make at least 50 posts. Then wait another 4 weeks during which staff members will come down and beam you up into their U.F.O. evaluate your posts and conduct around here. Don't let that discourage you, though! Forums aren't instant like a chat is, but this place has been incredibly helpful to me chat room or no. Anyways, welcome to EC, my name is Ashley! It's nice to meet you, G!

3. Blossom85

Hi there and Welcome to EC G,

I think you will really enjoy your time here.

Just keep posting, you can get to know people through posting replies and starting new threads and you can then apply to be a full member after 2 weeks, but like Ashe said, it can take at least 4 weeks till they get back to you, so just look around and see what catches your eye and get posting :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

6. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome and enjoy all the good insight this site offers!