1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the worst that could happen

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tyree, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Tyree

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello all, I've been feeling somewhat alone about this and just everything I guess so I might as well start here.

I'm 22 and have within the year, because of a big event happening, re-evaluated my transness and with that decided to go through with things. Took me a few months to get things sorted, but I recently started hormones which is good. I am MtF and liking how it's going to go.

I have a girlfriend of many years who is really supportive of this which is awesome, but we've been really bumpy of late and I just don't know what to do. I also have other stuff 'wrong' (I know trans isn't wrong, but tell society that haha) with me that makes it difficult, or just impossible to get a job so I'm also working on getting that helped (though I can somewhat get Disability welfare here in Australia, just takes time).

I also don't really have any irl friends so it's really hard to feel like I'm wanted/cared for, even though I do have a lot of friends online, it's just not the same.

So yea, that's the simple of it, I hope I can just feel comfortable here and ask questions that will arise when needed.

2. Blossom85

Hi there and Welcome to EC Hun,

You are from Australia? It's always good to have more Aussies finding this site.

I hope you are able to feel comfortable here, I have found it to be very supportive and friendly, so don't be shy about posting :slight_smile:

3. Tyree

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thanks.

I may just do that as today hasn't exactly been the best of days, none of it being trans related.

4. Blossom85

Your welcome and wether it's trans related or not, you are more then welcome to post anything at all. We are all here for each other. (*hug*)

5. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi Tyree, it's so nice to meet you. :slight_smile: We have things in common: I'm disabled with mental health issues, I have very few friends in Meatspace, and I just Sunday past accepted that I'm a girl inside where it counts. :slight_smile: You're among friends here. :slight_smile:

6. Tyree

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it's good to hear that my whinging isn't seen as whinging here.

Well I just wish the government would take my mental disparities into account, Blossom knows how hard it can be downunder for it to happen, it's depressing in it's own way haha.

Well I'll try to break down tonight, felt like I was going to but after the nap and knowing here I'll be safe has lessened it greatly

7. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Tyree, did you mean to say "you'd try *not* to break down tonight"? Anyway, if you want or need to talk, come find your girl Starfleet, okay? (*hug*)

8. Tyree

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yea... things have been rough of late. Just every aspect is all over the joint, you know what I mean?

Thanks for caring Starfleet, does mean a lot.

9. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Tyree, I got your back, okay? :slight_smile: Come talk to me anytime. About anything. (*hug*)

10. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

Please talk to me if you have any questions or concerns, or if you just want a friend :grin:.

11. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people