1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and need help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by confusedand15, Oct 4, 2014.

1. confusedand15

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im a 15 year old female. I have been dating guys since the fourth grade but just this year I started to think I may be interested in other girls. I find girls attractive and catch myself looking at them more than guys. I could never picture myself spending the rest of my life with another woman but I think thats because its so frowned upon. I couldnt imagine telling my bestfriends and familys that I may like girls. Im discouraging myself because Im afraid of what others will think. My 2 bestfriends were talking shit on my other bestfriend because they think she is lesbian nd I go along with it because I dont want them to think Im lesbian and feel weird around me. i think shes lesbian too because she has dropped may hints but I feel as if shes scared to come out because her family ia very religious and friwn upon such thing. My bestfriend that everyone thinks is lesbian just so happens to be very attractive to me. When we were in the 7th grade we humped with clothes on and made out. In 8th grade I brought it up and said id do it again but she said she wouldnt, she said she'd laugh if we did. I fanitisized about her too. I cant picture myself spending the rest of my life with a women but Im very sexually attracted to them. I crave sexual activities with another girl but Im too afraid to tell anyone. So what Im getting to is, am I lesbian or just bicurious? Should I approach my friend?

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi there. :slight_smile: Take a deep breath. And another. :slight_smile: it's ok. Welcome to EC. We wont judge you here, and we want to talk with you and be your friend. :slight_smile:

3. Ophelia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC, we're all here for you. :slight_smile:

4. confusedand15

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
  5. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Why don't you start a thread in the "sexual and romantic orientation" section? You can talk about your feelings and people wil share their thoughts and questions too? :slight_smile:

6. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

Please ask me for any help that you might have :slight_smile:.

7. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hey an welcome to EC! I hope that you are able to find what you're looking for here on EC and that we as a community are somehow able to help you. If you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile: good luck and again welcome to EC :slight_smile:

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  9. Hexagon

Welcome to EC

10. BloodyKiwi

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! I've gone through the same problem. When I was 11 I had my first ever crush on a girl, my family is pretty accepting, but I kept on telling myself I was straight, even though I found girls very attractive. I don't think you should keep them as best friends if they're going to talk that way about people's sexuality. I think you might be bisexual and maybe have a preference for girls. Hoped this helped. (Probably not since I'm horrible at giving advice.)

11. Blossom85

Hi Hun and Welcome to EC,

I think Starfleet is right... Just take a deep breath and relax.. It sounds like you could be bisexual, but it's not something you need to figure out right this second.. Take your time and just let your adjust to how you feel for now without putting a label on yourself. 15 is a difficult time as you are going through so many different changes with your body as it is and then to throw the possibility of being bi or a lesbian would make it even more difficult. Creating a thread in the sexual and romantic orientation section as Starfleet mentioned might be a really good idea as you will get more people reading as well. I think just take your time, don't force yourself to put a label on yourself right now and just stay here and ask questions, read other people's experiences and you might be able to get some more answers and figure things out a little more. Just know we are here, it's a very supportive forum and you are in a safe environment here.

12. lovely lesbian