1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Young guy Attracted Wid Older Men

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Nikss, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Nikss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi guys here i want to discuss on the issue of attraction of young guy attraction wid mature man i mean older man more than 35 of age
    i was attracted to guy older to me who is more than 10-15 years old to me. first time i felt it in 5th standard for my teacher..i used to imagine about him though i was not aware why its happening or im gay...then it stil continued till 7-8th standard in school for other teacher ..after changing my school..
    then i shifted to city and got admission for graduation then i had Internet i came to knw about the term GAY and then dated wid mature man and had sex also got attached also but unfortunately i was heart broken..most mature gay man are married..
    i want Life Time Realtionship i am confused ..
    pls guide me
    wat shud i do..i got one offer frm mature man for relationship he is single n 45 of age now im 24 of age...i m afraid about future what will happen after 10 years later when he grows much older n older...what about me...who will for me to take care..???
    let me Tell u when i was 3-4 years old there was servant in my house who used to take me to the park where he used to show his private Part of his body he did nothing he only used to show then i got addicted to see it ..
    Please tell me wat shud i do shud i go in relationship wid mature man for life time??
    wat shud i do im totally very Confused ...I dont get attracted wid young guys of mine age

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

3. Paul6089

Paul6089 Guest

Hi and welcome to EC!

4. lovely lesbian

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome! It's best to avoid relationships with large age differences because you're at two different stages in life. Luckily, now more than ever you have an opportunity to find someone closer to your age who's also gay. Have you actually made any gay/bi friends of your age?

7. Blossom85

Hi there and welcome to EC,

I hope toy enjoy the site, it's really supportive and friendly.