1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I'm Alex!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Alexandra Lily, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Alexandra Lily

Hello, as the title said, I'm Alex, which considering my situation, is a very lucky name to have. I'm a 14 year old guy, and for the past two or three years, I have enjoyed pretending to be female. I've been hiding out in these forums for a while, and I decided I should let you all know who I am, as I plan to become very active in here now.

At first, it started as a way of entertaining myself on a random chat website, though I was 11 when that started and didn't understand that it was more than just a way of having fun, and it was instead, the way I actually wanted to live.

Lately (the past 7 or 8 months) I've started thinking that maybe I would be better living as a girl, and have now decided that I KNOW that is what I want. I know who I want to be, but now all that's left is becoming who I want to be.

I have a few friends in real life who support me, as well as my mother, who will support me the whole way, no matter what (my father is a different matter, and wants almost nothing to do with me because of this decision). Most of my close friends support this decision, and the ones who didn't support it and instead gave me abuse for it, are no longer friends as they were never real friends in the first place. My family is a different matter, as my mother and her side of the family support me no matter what, yet my father doesn't want much to do with me now that he is aware of this decision, and his side of the family are mainly the same. My main outlet of being who I want to be isn't my real life friends and family, but instead as part of an online community on the gaming livestreaming service, Twitch TV.

I've been working with this community on Twitch TV for a while, though I was for a long time known as "Mr Alexandros", though after discussion with the people in charge of this community, I have become "Mrs Alexandra", the person I want to be. the good thing about this community is that it is forever growing, and the new people that come in to the community immediately know me as female, allowing me to be referred to as the person I want to be. I have found that when I'm not feeling to great, I can go to these people to cheer me up, and we can even joke about my decision in life. (One of them is buying me my first dress)

All in all, I'm 100% sure that I want to be female, and that I should be female, but I was born in the wrong body. I have an appointment scheduled at my local doctors, and will be taking it forward from there. If anybody has any advice about what I can do in my situation (who to talk to, what to do) then I would be more than happy to hear it.

This has been Mrs Alexandra, and until next time, Farewell my Darlings!

#1 Alexandra Lily, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Fist off welcome :slight_smile:, it is great that you know what you want to do with your life as far as the sexuality part . I only wish I was able to give you some advice to help you out the only thing I have to offer is friendship and support :slight_smile: I am sure that there are others here on EC that can help you out . Until next time be safe and be happy my friend I am here if you ever need to talk

3. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    Can I ask why you're Mr Alexandros and not Mrs Alexandra in your username?

4. Munyal

Welcome!

5. Paul6089

Paul6089 Guest

Welcome to EC!

6. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people