1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hai2u

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Gaten, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Gaten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hai u guiz?!

My name's Ken - or I guess Gaten here on EC... and pretty much everywhere else I have an account. No idea where I got the name, but I know I liked it so it stuck with me. =x

Hum.. I've been signed up for awhile now? I think a month? I just haven't been posting or anything. I pretty much just came to read the forums cause I get so bored and have no life - keke. Only reason I didn't sign up/post earlier is because I was afraid of someone who recognized my user name would call me out on being here, because I'm pretty much still in the closet. I don't care anymore about being found out though.. obviously! So whatever. I have /no/ friends outside of the internet. Not unless you count my cousins and sister anyways. So I guess I'm here to kill some of that boredom and actually get involved in the discussions rather than watching from the sidelines! =P

I'm a guy - a gay guy. I think.. Pretty sure I am anyways.. Hm.. Yep! Gay! and I live in Houston, Texas. All of which I guess are obviously to the.. left? side of this under my avatar?! Right? I'm half asian/white made up of six different nationalities! German, Dutch, English, Native American, Chinese, and Indonesian. Yeah, I'm a total mutt. I'm also a pathological liar and a /very/ good one at that. I'm also very narcissistic. I'm told it's a good thing though! =P

As far as like.. hobbies go. I'm pretty much on my computer... all day. I uh.. like to play games - mostly MMORPGs such as WoW or Warhammer. Yes. I'm a nerd. I don't.. /really/ have any other hobbies besides gaming. Unless you count watching TV.. of which I don't even do anymore. Oh, I do like to dance in my room. It's awfully fun. Heh.

Right now studying for my GED since I left high school early to be home schooled - something I very much regret! I don't even remember the reason I was pulled out either and I didn't exactly keep up with the homeschooling. Now I have to cram a bunch of knowledge before I take the test. Not to mention it totally ruined my social life. It sucks. =(

Also! Today is my birthday! I just turned nineteen. Huzzah right?! I'm supposed to go out later tonight with some of my family, but I'm up typing this introduction at four am. My sleeping schedule likes to mess up a lot. I'm looking forward to it because it's one of my cousin's birthday as well. We're supposed to be going to Hooters, where I'm told by his sister, we'll have to put on a breast strap-on and have to hula hoop on a table. Sounds awfully fun don't it?! Ha!

I think.. that's pretty much a good introduction for now eh? Yes? I agree!

...I'm such a loser, rofl.

2. Jim1454

Hi Ken! Quite the intro! Happy Birthday!!!

I can imagine that homeschooling woudl have an impact on your social life. But at the same time, highschool can be pretty cruel. I don't have anything to do with the people I knew in highschool. But if you're planning to go college, that will be fun for sure.

Welcome to EC from Jim in Toronto!

3. Nodnarb

Welcome to EC!

4. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC!

5. biisme

well, i'm glad that you finally posted! welcome!

6. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

Welcome to EC!!

:welcome:

7. Jonathan

:welcome: Welcome to EC!!!

8. Gaten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hurrah for responses! Lawl
    Thanks guys. I feel awfully welcome. =D

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Ken! Welcome to EC!

10. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, welcome to EC! And happy late birthday!