1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BigBadBasher, Nov 15, 2014.

1. BigBadBasher

BigBadBasher Guest

So... I found this site since like a couple of months ago, and I finally decided to join, mostly because I've been wanting to make new friends and since this is a safe site I figured this would be the best place to make different-orientation friends(all my friends are either straight or bi.) I've already decided my orientation, as you could probably see next to this post. I apologize if the profile pic is supposed to be an actual picture of me; I'm kinda socially awkward and REALLY camera shy.....and I've recently been addicted to faceq, which is how I made this adorable, anime-cartoony version of mehself. So yeah, gotta expand my friendship circle, just hope I don't get the same results as the last time I tried expanding when I transfered to a new school(again socially awkward. so chances are I might babble in my posts or say something extremely personal.)

I'm working on being a free-lance cartoonist and animator. Got a dA and youtube account(no videos and very little artwork so far). Just need to know what I'm doing before I actually get to it. Also wanting to make it my career, but rather as a stay-at-home kind of thing. If you need something drawn, just to let you know I'm VERY slow at drawing, though I make them as detailed as possible. That and my depression; things are looking pretty scary in my last year of high school, and I'm slightly terrified of what to do after graduating, as I don't consider going to college immediately. Probably shouldn't be typing this, but again, I don't socially know what I'm doing. So yeah...:help::icon_redf

2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello and welcome to the group

3. Blossom85

Hi there and welcome to EC,

It is a really amazing site and I hope you enjoy being here.

4. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC and thanks for telling us more about yourself, including some of your hopes and fears. Don't worry about your posting, it was absolutely fine and didn't sound awkward at all. Join in and make those friends. :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  7. Alexandra Lily

Hey, I'm a fan of faceQ myself, that thing is sooooo addicting it is unreal. You need someone to talk to, you come and find me, I'm never far.