1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i gay?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by anonymouss, Nov 19, 2014.

1. anonymouss

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hello! i am going to remain anonymous for multiple reasons but yeah. i find girls more attractive than boys but i still think some boys are attractive/hot but i don't like the thought of sex with them. i came out to my friends as bisexual about a year ago, but i've discussed with them that i think im gay and they all reckon i am but i dont care about them, i need to know what feels right. saying im gay doesnt really feel right at the moment. i see myself, in the future, with a woman but think i could still have a few male relationships in between. am i gay?

2. Otaku2014

its however you feel about the realtionship hun, if you feel you are better off with a same-sex realtionship, great, if you dont thats great to, it all how you preceive it, and you have one of the best things a person could have,friends that accept you for who you are.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. bearheart

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Give it some time .. nobody can answer this question for you, you are the only one able to make this definition .. with time you'll be able to figure it out.
    Best wishes.

5. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile: