1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello my new friends

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by lostnsearching, Nov 19, 2014.

1. lostnsearching

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello my name is Jeffrey and am very nervous writing this. I am 29 married and have 2 yr old son. Back in high school i was bi i had a few boyfriends and really enjoyed making out with some of the guys at the lbgt parties i would go to. My issue here is although im married i still fantasize....think about how enjoyable it would be to make out with some guys i see...things i do from time to time makes my wife look at me and be like you must be gay...at which i just laugh cause i dont know what else to do...or she says ide make a great gay guy and again i dont know what to do....ive never physically been with a guy or done more then kiss but i can honestly say thought of more is often running in my head....im just not sure what this means am i gay and made a mistake or am i bi and what do i do...thanks and looking forward to all the new friends and help

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Jeffrey, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: The people are friendly here, and I'm sure you'll find some great advice.

I recommend taking a look at the Sexual and Romantic Orientation section, or maybe even the LGBT Later In Life section - yes I know at 29 you're not late in life, but I know there are a few married men here who might share your experiences!

I hope this helps and you find answers to your questions! :slight_smile:

3. lostnsearching

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you I will take a look at those threads!! Feels good to have a place to be open now!!

4. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

5. bearheart

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Jeffery, glad you joined EC, you'll definitely find a very supportive group of people here. I'm 49, gay man married to woman who is still in the closet, never made a relationship outside my marriage, with a man nor with another woman, I have two kids (21/16).
    Unlike you, I knew I was gay from early childhood, but pressure from the society made me think that it'll be curable by getting married and forming a family .. unsurprisingly, now I found that it doesn't really work like that!
    I guess what you should be asking yourself also is do you enjoy a sexual relationship with your wife? or does it just happen to take place while you fantasizing about other men? I've never been bisexual and have no experience with anyone who is, but I believe that you are in the right place here.
    Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be more than glad to help whenever I can.
    It's nice to have you on EC, welcome.

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! ^.^

7. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello and welcome . Yes there are a bunch of us that are gay or bi and married to women and some of us have kids ! It is a hard thing to deal with I will not lie to you ,I have recently came out my self after hiding and lying to my self for many years .I ahve been married for over 20years

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  9. lostnsearching

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you all for the warm greetings!! Its nice to be able to be so open and not get any negative reactions back!! Yes physically it does feel good to be with my wife but inside i guess the way to word it would be i feel incomplete...like something is missing...

10. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    lostnsearching, I could not agree with you more I too am missing something and I can't put my finger on it . I think I might know what it is but I can't just go and try it . I can not ask my wife to let me go and have sex with a man that is unfair to her . To be honest I had a very weak moment in my life and I hate my self for doing it but I did have an affair just last week. We had a great big fight and I went to visit a very good gay friend and before I new it we was having sex and yes it was the best I had ever had and he said the same thing ! I am ashamed of my self I have been with my wife for years and never once thought about cheating ! But after I had sex with him I actually felt at peace with my self for a little while until I realized what I had done . So I think that is what I am missing the love and support of a man . I don't recommend cheating please don't it has made a mess of my life and really hurt in ways I never wanted to . I wish you all the best of luck my friend !!!

11. Perseus

Hey there, welcome :slight_smile: although I'm not good with that sort of advice XD You can always feel free to find people to talk to!