1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, gender questioning newbie here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by wasgij, Nov 28, 2014.

1. wasgij

Hi everyone!

Well, where do I start?
    Let's jump right in :icon_bigg

appearance: male, 30s,
    preferences: I feel attracted to bi-girls, queer girls, and tomboys

I'm a male who has been going through a lot of introspection and self-discovery lately. There may or may not have been 'shrooms involved :lol: On the inside I feel more effeminate than 'manly'. I've always felt a bit different, like I don't belong, but as a child I never really questioned my 'gender'. Thinking back, I'm starting to realise that I was just far too repressed, conformist, and always wanting to keep my parents happy, to even explore how I really felt.

Something has been building up for several years, with me seeking out friendships with bi and queer girls but not really understanding why. Who was I competing with? Was I trying to be more liberal than someone else? Sometimes I just rolled with it, joking to myself that it was a funny little fetish. But now it feels like my unconscious self has been somehow preparing me, guiding me along. I've been doing a LOT of introspection. A lot of things in my life are starting to make more sense, especially from the relationships and behaviour side. Maybe it's 'healing' but it still stings!

I read through the "Basic TG/TS/IS Information" which was very informative. I don't feel very interested in jumping into any modifications. Just here to learn, see where I fit in, and maybe also help others.

2. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC!

I'm in the same kind of stage, exploring my gender openly for the first time atm. Hope being here helps you as much as I feel it's helping me!

3. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC , it is nice to meet you :slight_smile: .I am unable to help you answer your question I am sorry but I am sure that somebody here on the forum will be able to help you . Good luck and have a great time here !!

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. wasgij

Hi everyone, and thanks!

6. LittleWriter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello, welcome to EC! Hope you find some advice here. There are others sailing the same ship ( Europ-ish expression) :slight_smile:

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

8. lovely lesbian