1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! GenderFluid help?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ZacMac, Nov 29, 2014.

1. ZacMac

My Name is Michelle Or Zac. Depending on the day I guess.

I was shown this website throw a friend of mine who thought maybe I could connect with some other people who felt the same way as I did. And help me through a difficult time.

I've been out as Pansexual since I was around 14 or 15. I've always identified as female no problem. I love my girly side. But for the past 10 years, (yes since I was 12 or 13), I've been holding in the feelings of sometimes being a guy. I;ve explored the possibility of being transgendered. I even confided in some of my trans friends to try and find out if this is what I wanted. And sadly, it wasn't I just can't give up on my female size. But yet I also wake up some days feeling more male then I do female. So I came across a term I hadnt hear of untill this year. Gender Fluid. So, I've been living by this term for a while to myself.

Recently I broke down due to stress in my 2nd year of college, along with me going under emergency surgery and my sister going under the same surgery 3 weeks late.r. I broke down and everything came out. I just cant my male side back any longer. i'm tired of faking who I am

I'm wondering if there is anyone else going through or have gone through something like this that I can talk to. I've come out to some very close friends but yet I'm still in the need of talking to someone who understands what I'm going through.

Anyone else on here who identifies as Gender Fluid? Please message me, I'd love to chat!

2. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, I can relate a lot to not being able to hide my male side any longer.

Whilst I was trying to, I wasn't ok with any aspect of myself. Since I have, it's been a lot easier to accept myself.

3. ZacMac

For me, it isnt like i don't like aspect of myself. It's more so coping with how to get fmaily and friends to understand the difference between my Female side (michelle) and my male side (Zac) and to understand I am both these people not just one. Depending on the day and how I feel. I want them to understand if I have binded my chest and dressed male that day I would rather be called Zac and given Male pronouns and vise versa with Michelle. I'm not even sure where to start to tell them.

4. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, feel free to message me if you need help with anything or want to chat. I used to identify as genderfluid but I'm not sure these days.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. ZacMac

Did you ever come out as GF to any extreamly clsoe family and/or friends?

7. wolf of fire

No I wanted to wait until I was sure, and I wasn't sure how they would take it.

8. ZacMac

I'm pretty much 100% sure. I;ve always felt like this, but only recently I broke down and let it all out.

More so Im worried if they will understand that while I'm in my girl mode Michelle I want to be refered to as that and while I'm dress more boyish I want to be called Zac along with the male pronouns.

9. wolf of fire

I have a sort of new person speech I made once "Hello I'm Harry and Elizabeth, I'm both so call me either." You can steal it if you like.

10. ZacMac

Sadly that doesn't work for me. If I feel female I only want to be called Michelle and when I feel male I only wnat to be called Zac.

11. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome~! ^.^

12. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile: