1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Elianora, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Elianora

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello EC. I'm, ass you might guess, new here (what a shocker). I semi-recently started being usure of my gender and a bit of who I am as a person outside of that and after looking around for a while I hope ill find some answers or at least perhaps some people who know the feeling ass well.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

3. Phoneafriend

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey dog. I literally just came out and I'm 22. I am a bisexual make and proud of it. Notions of society are totally wrong towards "the gay." Fear of rejection of love, or abandonment. Well it's time to break out of this cage. I am still masculine. We seem to have been born this way. Asking yourself questions doesn't necessarily make you gay. However fantasizing about sex with another man, even once and then recoiling could be a huge sign. Ultimately the gay people around you will know if you are gay or not. Probably before you will.

---------- Post added 13th Dec 2014 at 02:47 AM ----------

Don't be afraid to be Fully real with yourself. People will most likely return this "sexual weakness" mindset towards u. Plain and simple. Yet again, how in the fuck will I truly know when I have only come out to my loved ones? Well it's great to know that they are there. The following will be the MOST IMPORTANT thing that I can tell u. My view of religion. I don't see God for who he is. But, I know who he is. He has endless compassion, forgiveness, and love for those that accept him. Yes, I blame God for ever aspect of my life that I can't control. But that time is over. U can be a bisexual, homosexual, lesbian, etc without fear of God's judgement. EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY lol God molding us and punishing us as a parent will ONLY be in this short lifetime. Not the next. That is if you accept him. Believe what u want to believe. But this is ultimately my greatest comfort. U are not alone in this world Mr. Dirkin, if you are in fact gay. My best advice to find out: I have never had sex with a man when I was sober.. Only drunk. Being drunk will take away more of the wall we put up with every drink. I am not encouraging you to drink. But if you get trashed with a trusted love one, u may repress it and not remember, it will be easy to confess if u r gay. And most importantly, this can be with a gay friend if u don't have one. If he is not a complete liar, he will tell u what u have told him if u do not remember. Sometimes we can trust other people more than ourselves. Holler!!!

---------- Post added 13th Dec 2014 at 02:48 AM ----------

Oops lol when I said fear of rejection I was talking about myself lol

4. Elianora

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well I certainly didnt expect this much on my first post here but thank you for the support :icon_bigg. Also, congrats to you on coming out. As it turns out I actually dont think I'm gay (possibly slightly bisexual, i'm still trying to figure things out) but my biggest struggle right now is actually with gender (and other things that go with self expression that are less LGBT related). Anyways, thank you for the support, I was a little unsure of internet forums for this kind of stuff but you just sold the deal for me.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. jnarinami

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all