1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey All,

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sbdn910, Dec 13, 2014.

1. sbdn910

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey All,

I just wanted to introduce myself. After months of struggling, I've recently come to terms with my sexuality as a bisexual/gay man. After hours of searching, I came across this website and though this could be the perfect resource to find people in a situation similar to my own. Currently interning in the Middle East but I will be returning to my Dad in New York in February/March.

Looking forward to making strides towards self acceptance and a better me

2. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, feel free to message me if you need help with anything or want to chat.

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello & welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    I hope that we are able to help you in whatever way you need and also I hope that you are able to both advise and support those who come here for the same purpose as you. It's great that you come here knowing that you are gay, an that you are accepting of your sexuality but you must not forget that, that is only a small piece of who you are! :slight_smile: best of luck and I hope that if you ever need to talk you are able to come to me or any of the other members of this site. Again gooduck! :slight_smile:

6. sbdn910

Out Status:
    Some people
    To be honest, I think I'm somewhere on the bisexual spectrum keeping in mind how sexuality is fluid. Personally, I'd prefer to just say I'm straight or gay than put myself in the sexual netherlands of bisexuality, and I know I have an attraction to men whereas it doesnt come as easily with women, though it is somewhat present. I'd rather avoid the anxiety which I know it will cause me. I've never really been with a man with the exception of one or two occasions of experimenting as a kid/young teen.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

#6 sbdn910, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014