1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by motivate4change, Dec 14, 2014.

1. motivate4change

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi everyone..
    I am a straight 46 year old female who is seeking to build friendships and learn more about men who are struggling with coming out, and who are going through the process of still dating women.
    I was in a 7 yr relationship with a man whom I shared a very close relationship with, complete with a wonderful sex life for at least the first 2 yrs of the relationship.After the first 2 years with him, he mainly became disinterested in having sex with me and claimed he was always just "tired"..yet he still wanted to spend time with me many days p/week, give me massages for my back and neck pain,watch TV and movies with me, eat with me,etc..and he was also working out like a fanatic in the gym and was an amateur competitive bodybuilder, obsessed with building his body.For the last 5 yrs of my relationship with him, we maintained a close friendship like connection with sex here and there (he was always complimenting me on how beautiful and sexy he thought I was but was rarely acting on it)...until I found out the last year of my relationship with him that he was definitely having sex with at least one guy.Needless to say, I was crushed..not only to find out he was most likely gay, but to realize that this man I loved, trusted and gave all of my loyalty to had been lying to me and cheating on me, most likely since the day he first met me.I prayed he would one day come out to me and wanted us to stay friends because I loved him as a person and best friend.That never happened.He wound up meeting a person (whom I will never know if they are a transexual, a hermaphrodite or what...and the 2 of them became all out Fanatical Born Again Christians together (when he had never cared about ANY RELIGION for the entire time I knew him). My heart took 2 yrs to heal and in many ways, it STILL HURTS to know that for 7 yrs of MY LIFE, I gave up dating other ppl, finding love, getting married and having children.I was with him from the age of 37 until I was 44, so I lost all of my maternity years because I believed in him so much.I thought that at the very least, my friendship and who I was as a person, would be important enough to him to always keep close in his life.

Fast forward to now..almost 3 years later and I began dating another guy whom I truly felt an amazing connection with..and, lets just say, a part of me feels like the same thing is happening all over again..

If any of u have a few minutes, would u please read my thread titled "Is the guy I am dating Gay" and let me know what your opinions are? I am hurting so badly and truly need some support and opinions on this current relationship/situation, even though I feel that this current relationship is pretty much over due to his "sudden and shocking change of heart", I still need closure...I am hurting so damn much...

Thank you everyone...
    Sincerely,
    A woman in need of answers and closure...

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello~! ^.^

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun: