1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello hello~!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Rynthae, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Rynthae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello everyone,

I'm Ryn and I suppose I am a genderfluid novosexual... For a long time I simply identified as lesbian even though I knew I was pretty "gender confused", since some days I strongly identified as more masculine, and other days I strongly identified as more feminine. I kind of tried my best to ignore my shifting gender identity since I didn't know there was even a term for it until pretty recently. I don't think I've ever met anyone else who is genderfluid, but I'm lucky to have a wife who is extremely understanding and supportive.

Other than that, I just moved from Washington state down to Florida, so I'm enjoying the tropical weather down here and I'm thrilled to be able to volunteer at a local wildlife sanctuary -- I'm able to pet and interact with wolves, foxes, and coyotes which is an amazing experience. I do a lot of butterfly gardening and have two very spoiled beagles that I love very much. :slight_smile: I consider myself very spiritual (eclectic pagan), although I usually keep that to myself since it tends to scare a lot of people away. :frowning2:

Other than that, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer. I look forward to meeting all of you! :slight_smile:

-Ryn

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

3. Rynthae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Candace! Thanks for the warm welcome! :grin: It's nice to meet you, too.

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Rynthae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! ^^

6. Silent Wolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Wow... Getting as close to foxes, wolves and coyotes as you do sounds amazing. And being able to do that in Florida? :grin:

7. Rynthae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Silent Wolf! Admittedly the foxes are pretty shy and have to be bribed with treats, and some of the coyotes are that way as well. :slight_smile: One of the coyotes named Morgan seems to have taken a shine to me, though, and he always runs up and lets me pet him when I come to visit him! The wolves have a huge array of different personalities, and I haven't been able to interact with all of them (yet), but I do regularly interact with probably about a dozen of them. They love belly rubs and attention, but some of them can be quite the clever thieves and will go after my braid or radio! I was pleasantly surprised to find the sanctuary here in town -- I never would have guessed there would be a wolf sanctuary in Florida either, haha! There is even an Arctic Fox! He gets his own personal air conditioner, though, to make sure he doesn't get too warm in the tropical heat. Many of the animals there were bought or bred illegally for pets, sadly, and have had very sad and dark pasts before coming to the sanctuary... but they get lots of love now.

8. Gay Cody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello, welcome to EC!

9. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC :3!