1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to happydavid

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by quebec, Dec 26, 2014.

1. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've tried getting messages out to you...I must be doing something wrong. I'll keep trying and I hope that you will to.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, Quebec.

Regular members cannot use the PM system. That's limited to full members. However, now that you have 10 posts, you should be able to post on the wall of any members you want to speak with. Keep in mind that you cannot share off-site contact info, and that EC is a support site, and that wall messages can be viewed by anyone who is logged in... so just keep the messages appropriate. :slight_smile:

Once you've been here for 2+ weeks and have over 50 posts, you can apply for full membership which allows access to PMs and the chat room. (The reason for the restrictions is for site security; our security is tight and that's a big part of what keeps the community a friendly, safe, and supportive place.) Currently, full member processing is taking 3 to 4 weeks on average.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad that you have managed to find me. I'm so glad you were able to pm me.
    Thanks chip