1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AmiableSeahorse, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Hello! I'm from the U.S. I'm compassionate...I was born in 1995...I'm a lesbian...My parents are extremely supportive...I'm just not out to the relatives because they're very homophobic...I was out in highschool...it's a k-12 arts school...I have a lot of straight female friends from that school...I faked my femininity in highschool...I'm actually butch...I went to prom in 12th grade and didn't like it...It would have been easier if I would have had more gay friends in highschool...I have a lot of straight friends, but it's healthy for those who aren't straight to have a lot of LGBTQ friends, not just straight friends...I don't have a lot in common with heterosexual women...Also when I was little I refused to be in ballet or girl scouts...I felt like it would make me uncomfortable...And in 3rd grade when I rejected a book that had a feminine cover the teacher forced me to read that book...That's a little bit about me...Have a good week everybody!

2. ForeverYoung000

Hey, nice to meet you and welcome to EC! Everyone is friendly here and I'm sure you'll like it. Come back soon!

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to Empty Closets :slight_smile:!