1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Yuber, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Yuber

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I’m Yuber (not my real name).
    Until recently I lived in southern France but now I’m living in frozen Canada.
    I’ve been depressed many years when I was in France. I thinking it was not a so bad idea to move to my second country that I never really knew (my mother always telling me how much her native country so advance/better than France, now I’m thinking she’s just in delusion after she fled for France nearly 30 years ago) just to have a big change in my life.
    Well, I’m still depressed, but now without sun, warm temperature, cultural life and especially, with no good food anymore.

When I was in France I studied art history, and I’ve a lot of interests in philosophy, theology, history (said so, it appears to be boring).

Majority of the people who knew me a little says that I’m intelligent, hard-working and most polite person they ever knew. But people who really knew me know that I’m a lazy aristocratic and sarcastic bastard who just loves to criticize everything (but at least, I always tell the truth).

PS : this message might be full of orthographic approximations and grammatical incoherence (but I’ve improved myself each day. Na, it’s not true, I’ve told you that I’m too lazy for that).

2. Skellington

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Salut!
    I also just joined today, so, yeah. I also know the feeling of moving from southern-ish Europe (Switzerland in my case) up north into the dark.

3. Candace

Salut! It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

4. Hello! Welcome to EC! It's great to meet you! I love France and Canada, I love the people, and I love the Canadian National Women's hockey team. (I don't care that Marie-Philip Poulin scored the winning goal against the U.S. at the olympics, I think she's hott). :slight_smile: You're always welcomed to message me about your struggles.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people