1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quebec sick

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by quebec, Jan 1, 2015.

1. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to apologize for all the messed up typos. I was off-line for severe Iron deficiency; several days in the hospital and it was a serious mess. I'm home now but I type like a 2nd grader. Please be patient. I've started using my phone to help type the right spelling. I'm extremely anemic - iron deficient. I always thought if you where anemic, you would be skinny and weak, etc. Guess, I'm wrong there. I have been so very carefully not to to reveal anything that would allow me to be identified, but I find that If I am going to become a serious member of this community, I am going to have to reveal more about myself. I am about to place the silence of more than 50 years into you hands, NOT.ALL.AT.ONCE. Just a little at a time so you can make sense of what I am writing. I have to tell you a little more about my self so you'll understand the anemia. I am 6' 2" tall and weight right about 250 lb.
    Not a little guy! So a diagnosis of anemia was actually a shock. So there we have it: a big guy who tries very had to not to get angry when I hear an inappropriate gay joke or slur because a 120 lb. teenager could take me down with one punch. My family knows I'm weak and we've been hitting the rounds of the doctors to try to find our why. I do so hope that this diagnosis of Iron Deficiency Anemia will be the answer. It would feel nice to to feel so totally exhausted all the time.
    Well, that's plenty for now...have a great Happy New Year to you all.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people