1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Magnemma, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Magnemma

Magnemma Guest

Im a bisexual 13 year old, who lives in Argentina. My family isn't very religious, but none of them know about my sexuality. I've tried to tell them once or twice but when I've built my courage up enough were talking about something else, and i have to let it go. my brother is 16 and i don't know how supportive he would be because he is always telling jokes about being a fag or queer. I do think my mom would be alright with it, but my courage decreases when she laughs at my brothers jokes.When i was about 10 my brother told me that when a girl is about 15 she says she's bi and dates a girl and then realizes she's actually straight, i hadn't thought about that for so long but when i started questioning my sexuality i did. But after thinking about this a whole lot, I know I'm attracted to girls, and i don't think this is a phase I'm going to leave behind. I have only told one person about my bisexuality, the older sister of my best friend, you may find it odd i told my best friends older sister instead of her, but as I've been in Argentina I've found out what i really mean to my friends, and the answer is nothing, meanwhile my best friends older sister talked to me every day and I became very close with her. I just told her last night and she was very supportive and accepting, like I knew she would be. Ive watched many youtubers and their coming out stories, and many of them said they felt they were lying to their loved ones by not telling them. Personally i don't feel like I'm holding back that much of myself, it would be different if i were dating a girl, but I'm not. also many of the lesbian youtubers said that they wouldn't date a bisexual, and that they don't like bisexuals... I'm wondering if this is true and if it is why they don't like us?

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC~. ^.^

Some monosexuals don't date polysexuals because 1. They think bisexuals will feel unsatisfied if they can't date both genders they are attracted to; 2. They are turned off by the fact that they are also attracted to the other gender; and 3. They think they are gay/straight in denial. Seriously, bisexuals get so much hate, even within the LGBT+ community. >.<

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

4. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, welcome to the forums! :slight_smile: I wouldn't worry about gay/lesbian people saying they don't date bisexuals. I am gay and I would quite happily date a bisexual guy. I'm sure you'll find a lovely boy or girl in the future! :icon_bigg

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people