1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello:)..long winded post sorry.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by DeeDee66, Jan 7, 2015.

1. DeeDee66

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone.
    Ive joined here as im not sure where to turn or what to do ill explain briefly about myself then maybe someone could give me some advice or help or tell me where i can go who i can speak to about my situation.

Im coming up for 50 (wrinkly free cos I'm a fatty) :slight_smile: ... and was married for 10yrs and have a 22 yr old daughter i was also in a relationship with a man for another 7yrs and have had various boyfriends over the years although ive been celibate for nearly 5yrs now. After my marriage broke up I went on a few drunken girls nights out and we went to a gay bar where a couple of women chatted me up and i enjoyed it, my friends thought it hilarious but i secretly exchanged details with one lady met her for a drink and had a drunken sexual experience, I also one night got very very drunk with my best friend of 10yrs and we had sexual contact but never spoke about it afterwards and drifted apart.

I enjoyed myself more on those two occasions than i have ever with a man, im finding myself attracted to women physically and emotionally and am so confused. My daughter recently emigrated to live with her Dad who has never really been there for her so i think im feeling a bit abandoned by her as i have health issues which confine me to home a lot of the week and effects my mobility and I had to give up work, so im not much of a catch and unsure as to if any woman would ever be interested in me and if maybe im just looking for attention affection? although Ive put a good act on ive not really enjoyed sex with men for a long time now.

I really have no idea where to start how to find out if what im feeling is genuine or if im just being over emotional because of my daughter. Ive always been a cuddly tactile kind of person but ive started to feel attracted to women i know when we hug when we meet for coffee etc. Sorry for rambling on but im so confused and needed to get advice from someone or at least let out what im feeling in a safe place so i goggled and this site came up. Its 430am in the uk at the moment and im not sleeping now at night for months and i think its because im so confused. thanks for reading x
    deedee

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you. :slight_smile:

4. DeeDee66

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you both :slight_smile: been reading around and its a very interesting place.

5. PinkieKeen

Welcome to E.C. :slight_smile: And you might try asking in the Sexuality forums. someone there can most likely help. Someone here could too but we usually try not to talk about these things out of context lol Hope you figure everything out though!