1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excited, and terrified!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Rettnaa98, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Rettnaa98

Rettnaa98 Guest

Hey my name is Alex, I'm a junior in highschool. I'm here because I'm out, to some people and I want to develop enough courage to come out to everyone who asks, although I know it won't be easy? I could use the help… thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2. Leliana

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there, nice to meet you! :smilewave

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello! Welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    I hope you enjoy your time here and that you're able to make new friends who will both advise and support you so that you are able to share with others your sexuality. With those you feel deserve to know because not everyone DESERVES to know :slight_smile: I hope you're able to share with us your experiances :slight_smile:
    Best of luck! If you ever need a friend don't hrsiatate to contact me :slight_smile:

4. Rettnaa98

Rettnaa98 Guest

Thank you! Your greeting is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 11th Jan 2015 at 05:58 PM ----------

Thank you! If I ever find that I need to talk I will definitely talk to you :slight_smile: and thank you also for your nice words it's nice to know that people here know what I'm going through atm so it Really does feel good to finally join, I've been hovering for a couple days :slight_smile:

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Alex, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: There's obviously a "Coming Out Advice" section of the forum you might find helpful. My advice is to hang out, chat and listen to people's stories for inspiration! Everyone is nice and friendly here.

6. Rettnaa98

Rettnaa98 Guest

Thank you :slight_smile: I will definetly check out the coming out section, and yes all the people here seem lovely thanks again :slight_smile:

7. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Alex...hold on...it's gonna be a ride! Somedays will be terrific and you will be glad that you took the steps you have and found new friends. Sorry to say that other days will feel awful. Some people will be threatened by what you have done because they are hiding they're real self and wish they had the courage to do what you've done. High School can be an awesome place or a really tough place. I know...I've been a HS teacher for over forty years! All that time I have had to keep my true feelings hidden because I wouldn't hurt one of my "Kids" for anything. I've seen many, many kids show a lot more kindness and understanding than adults. I wish it was always that way, but it's not. That's because we are all imperfect people. Treasure those classmates that accept you, pity those that do not, they will end up paying a high price for their prejudice. If I can ever help you, answer questions, etc., don't hesitate to contact me, after all I have been in high school for a little while! :slight_smile:

8. lovely lesbian

9. Fafner

Hi :smilewave

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people