1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diabetes Recipes ??

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SofatSumita, Jan 12, 2015.

1. SofatSumita

SofatSumita Guest

i am suffering from diabetes since 2 months so i am very scar about this disease. i was consult the doctor 2 months ago and that time the doctor suggest me that avoid the sugar, calories etc and take sugarless things like bitter gourd juice, these kind things. So guys i want to know about some diabetes recipes from you, which will be good for my health and will helps to reduce the diabetes.

2. Aro

Aro

I feel you. I don't really have any recipes for you, but I can give you some tips that might help manage.

What really helped me is eating properly. Cut some carbs and sugars from your diet. Soda is the worst offender. You should substitute it for carbonated water. I recommend Dasani if you can get it. Or any, really. If you are like me at all, the one thing I love is fizzy drinks. Carbonated water takes away the craving for that, and it's really cheap to buy!

The second thing I can recommend that brought down the risk I was facing was changing my snacks. You should definitely snack- but I recommend anything pickled. Pickles, onion pickles, asparagus, garlic, peppers (which are my favorite). And the very last thing I eat a ton of that is incredibly good for you is sauerkraut. It sounds unconventional, but honestly, it has a lot of benefits to anyone, let alone diabetics.

Those are all very satisfying things. And if you were struggling with a weight problem along with it, I guarantee it'll help out. I dropped 40 pounds quite quickly. Of course I still eat normally and enjoy everything I have liked in the past.

Between that, being on the right balance of pills, and getting some healthy exercise, you should see that things improve. I don't have to test blood or take insulin or worry any more. Switching to snacks that have literally no calories and such that I mentioned will help leaps and bounds.

If I could recommend ONE thing to try and you are good with spicy things, eating golden pepperoncinis (readily available at any market in jars). They are mild on the spice scale, but those peppers in particular help reduce your appetite naturally and also are freebies. They don't contain salt and they actually help you burn calories because eating them is more effort than the calories they contain. c:

Sorry I can't provide recipes, but I hope that helped a little bit!

3. SofatSumita

SofatSumita Guest

Thanks dear for the reply me and sharing the great tips which will helps me improved for my health.:icon_bigg

4. AddyGrow235

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I totally agree with you.

5. SofatSumita

SofatSumita Guest

Thanks to all guys for reply me and sharing the great tips and recipes. now i will definitely follow these things.. Thanks to all once again...:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

6. Aro

Aro

You're welcome! c: And green tea is definitely another one I can attest to that I neglected to mention. I hope you feel better soon and can manage it more comfortably!

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people