1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello random people from the internet!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Zoey13, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Zoey13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey everybody! I am sort of new here so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 16 year old girl and I am not sure about being gay/straight/bi ... I've been questioning my sexuality for about a year now and I've still not figured it out (btw sorry if my English isn't perfect). That's why I'm here I guess. I'm new here so I don't have many advice for you guys but I can tell you something that helped me al lot. When you are feeling down or sad, you should always remeber the power of a smile, forcing yourself to smile really helps, it seemes weird but you really become a more positive person. Also RoseEllenDix, I'm a huge fan of her and Rosie, they can always make me smile :slight_smile:

2. CyberStar

Greetings from the darkest reaches of cyberspace... And welcome to EC. (If its information you're after, you're in the right place: this forum will help you figure out a lot of stuff.) Enjoy your stay here!

3. Zoey13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you! And I'm mostly looking for people with the same problem or for people who had the same problem and figured it out. I just really feel like talking about it but I didn't know to who till I found this site. The stories from other people really help, I realise now that I'm not the only one who's questioning it at an age of 16. So thanks people for all your stories! :slight_smile:

4. lyjo

Hi! Welcome to EC. If you ever need to talk, feel free to send a message. :slight_smile: Hope you find helpful advice

5. KeyLime Bi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi! I was also questioning my sexuality at 16... actually at 14. Happy to say, I figured it out pretty quickly... I'm attracted to everyone! Haha and 11 years later, I'm happily married to a greatly supportive and wonderful man. He welcomes me to explore my love for women, without his involvement, so that's something I never expected to find. I hope you find what you seek, and this group seems to be full of advice and support! Best of luck!

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Take part... ask questions... people like to help

(&&&)

7. lovely lesbian

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual