1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by L Lawliet, Jan 17, 2015.

1. L Lawliet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi, I'm new (obviously)! XD I recently went through a really tough time in my life, Um I was very depressed, and angry at the world... My dad went to jail for two years for embezzlement, and a little bit before that, my aunt had been verbally abusing me behind my parents' back, taking advantage of my love for her, telling me that if I told my parents, she would have to go away forever. Yeah, she was a crazy blitch... after I told my parents this had been going on for a while, she moved out, and I haven't heard from her since... Ok, I got off track XD. I was cutting, and I just hated myself, because my aunt pretty much wrecked my self esteem and flushed it down the toilet. Either way, I got help, and I fixed myself up :slight_smile:. On my road to recovery, I realized that I was Bisexual. Of course, I didn't know what Bisexual was, because public schools don't teach shlit. The internet taught me pretty much everything I know about sexual/romantic orientation and gender. Just recently, I went through a gender questioning phase, and was so confused, because I don't feel like a man.. but I feel more at home when I wear Mens' clothing, and keep my hair short. Then I learned about Androgeny and identify strongly with that. Anyway, I'm sorry this is so long, and thank you for taking the time to read my story... ^_^

2. CrazyAwkward

Hey! Welcome to EC. I'm glad you got help and were able to recover. I hope you enjoy your time here :slight_smile:

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey L Lawliet a certain amount of confusion is normal when these kind of issues start to come up. Especially when they are in the midst of other confusions. It's OK and it will work out, give it some time and honesty and you will come to know the right path. So sorry for all the problems, but it seems that most of us here on EC came by way of all kinds of emotional and physical problems. They won't last forever, even if they fell like they will. Hang in there and be be true to you! Welcome to EC!!

4. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey welcome to EC, I'm glad you're getting better. I'm here if you need anyone to talk to:slight_smile:

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. lovely lesbian

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :slight_smile: