1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by balz, Jan 19, 2015.

1. balz

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So...I'm new here! I have just registered and in the 'Sexual Orientation' I said 'questioning'. But you know, I'm almost sure what I am. But still have hope that i can be what they call to be 'normal'. I know i like girls, really, i loooove women. But sometimes i look at guys and I'm like, 'i wouldn't mind to have something with that handsome..." but i only fall in love with girls...it seems impossible for me to love a man the way i love a woman.By the way, I'm a girl, 18, totaly, completely, absolutely in the closet. I'm not proud or happy with that, but its the truth. I really dont feel prepared to come out, not to my parents or my friends... but some times, i look in the mirror and i say: "you are lesbian! I'm sooo lesbian!"(but in my language), that's something right? my whole family is a little antiquated, they like 'normal' things, 'normal' people...my worry is that I know I would disapoint them. I think they would never kick me out or stop talking to me (cause I know they love me), but it would destroy them. I'm like their big hope for everything, I have an older brother that is the disillution of my mothers life... and she's always telling me how proud of me she is (because I'm a good student, I do everything right), and I know she will be very sad. I'm not ready, but I'm so tired of not having anything, you know? I'm so not out, that I bet no one suspects what I feel, not even my closest friends. Sorry for the long post, sometimes is really hard not having no one to talk about this (I know you all know that):smilewave:help:

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey welcome to EC. You know that your happiness matters. Come out when you are ready and be proud of who you are. You can't help who you are attracted to. Just know I'm here if you need anyone to talk to:slight_smile:

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC~! ^.^

4. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! :slight_smile: Sounds like you have a few things to work through, but don't worry everyone here has even been through or is going through the same situation as you! Take a look around the forums and you might find some helpful advice about coming out, and more importantly feel a bit happier with the "questioning/bisexual/lesbian" side of you!

Welcome to the forums!

5. balz

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, you all seem so cool, I think I'll like it here :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people