1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

only for him

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by 1gudbtm, Jan 19, 2015.

1. 1gudbtm

1gudbtm Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    well my straight best friend and I fell in love. I'm gay for him and only for him. I'm attracted to women and so is he, but one night he made me his and now all I want is to please him. I'll need help from experienced bottoms. when he and I are apart I am totally straight but when I see him I get weak and start wanting him. weird? I also love seeing him get that bulge in his pants lol thanks to all that are willing to help me. btw I'm total bottom he's total top.

2. Candace

I'm glad that you've found someone special :slight_smile:, but just be yourself. I don't mean to sound cliché, but that's how you could possibly win him over. You shouldn't have to change in order for whomever you like to like you. You guys must have activities that you both enjoy together, along with stuff that he likes in general. Try to take him out one night for his favorite type of cuisine. Take him to a movie that you know that he'll like since it'll tell you that you listen to him, you know and remember stuff about him, and you went through all of this just to make him and your night special :slight_smile:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people