1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mood

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kid Quasar, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Kid Quasar

Hello there.

I suppose some basic info about me would would be good to start with.

I'm Jimmy, but my online alias on almost every site is either Mood or HKoMood. I'm 15 and live in the United States. I'm currently in my freshman year of High School(What a drag :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). I spend a lot of my time studying and self learning Kanji. Anyways, down to the point of why I'm here. A couple of years back I finally accepted that I was gay. Only problem was that if others around me would accept it. I outed myself to my family and all but my Dad seem to take it ok, but I don't live with him anymore >.>. Well, I was ok with that, I just seem to let it become part of my life. Not a single friend I have in real life know my secret, I only told my online friends. Well, a couple of weeks back I noticed a lot of couples around school, and how happy they were. Now I want my own happiness so badly. Problem is I haven't outed my self at school yet, so hopefully I can make some friends on here to help me though.

That's all for now ~Mood​

2. Nodnarb

Welcome to EC! There are a ton of great people here, so I know you'll find some friends at EC:slight_smile:

3. McBenz

well welcome to EC! i'm Mercedes and i'm 15 as well, except i'm a sophomore. don't worry about being a freshman, sophomore year gets harder but it is definitely more fun!

anyways, yeah EC was an excellent place to come to make friends. all the people on here are awesome and are always willing to help you out! last year i went through the same kind of thing. i would see straight couples and i would really want that. so since i still really liked guys i would get these loser boyfriends to try and fill that void.

As you go along in high school more and more people come out. also your Gay-dar will develop more :wink: and you will be able to tell who is gay and who isn't. The people who either out themselves, you are forsure are gay, or your good friends who you know would except you, are the people you would want to tell in order to get into a relationship.

if you ever have any questions fell free to meassage me! i'm always here to talk :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4. Kid Quasar

Thanks guys ^^ I'm trying to build a strong support group with my friends from other online communities. I even made a sight so they can leave a helpful comment as I blog about my experiences about it.

5. musican

Hey Jimmy. EC is a great place to find people to talk to, people who understand how youre feeling. I'm out to my mom and some friends but i find it hard not being able to talk to someone who is gay. I also wish that people werent so unaccepting in my school because i hate having to pretend to be someone i'm not. I look at people and see that theyre happy and i want that too. People here are really nice, i've become friends with a few of them; its been really helpful to talk to them. let me know if you want to talk about anything, ill do my best to help you out.

6. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hmm kanji. one of the main reasons why i'm not doing so well in Japanese :eusa_doh:

any way, hi an welcome :icon_bigg

7. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! Glad to have you here with us. :slight_smile:

8. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

Welcome to EC! :welcome: enjoy :slight_smile:

9. Kid Quasar

The people here are so nice =3

10. Welcome to EC Jimmy!

We're glad to have you on board!

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, welcome to EC! :grin:

12. Jim1454

Hi and welcome to EC from Jim in Toronto!

13. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC!