1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy in Town

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Juniper09, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Juniper09

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi there! As you probably how guessed, I'm new to this community, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a teenage guy on the brink of adulthood with a lot of questions about myself and my identity, and I've yet to find any answers. I stumbled upon this site after searching one of my many questions, and I was amazed at what I saw. I found a thread where someone asked a very personal question, and they received not only a response but a message full of sincerity and love and support. I looked at some other similar threads and they were also very inspirational and meaningful. Judging from what I've seen here, this seems like the best place for me to finally figure some things out about myself and even to help others out as well!

Sorry for sounding a bit dramatic here, but I'm really excited to join a new community! To quote a certain curly redheaded little girl, "I think I'm gonna like it here!" I look forward to chatting with you all! Cheers!

2. Hizaki

Don't worry about sounding dramatic; that sounded military compared to my welcome thread earlier this month ^_^ [enough about me]

I hope you find whatever it is that you're looking for during your stay! You seem like a really easy person for anyone to get along with, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :icon_bigg

3. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Welcome to EC! I hope your questioning stage is easy. :3 (*hug*)

4. Lear

Welcome! I've only been here for a month or so myself but so far it seems like a really great place with lots of lovely people. So you definitely made the right decision coming here. :wink:

5. welcomeee (*hug*)

6. ChameleonSoul

Welcome to EC! I'm sure you'll like it here.

7. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Juniper09 Welcome to EC. I'm impressed, not many people know quotes from "Annie"...just did the show last summer! You're right about EC, for me it has been a life safer. The encouragement I received and the encouragement I've been able to share have made such a change in my life. I am confident that you will find answers to your questions here. Welcome again! David

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello~! ^.^

9. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: