1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JakeRiddles, Feb 1, 2015.

1. JakeRiddles

Hello, i Guess... I Am Not Exactly Sure That I Know What I'm Doing... But I'm Lonely, And I Could Use Some Friends, I Guess... Sorry.

2. Tmy14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    :welcome:
    LGBTs unite.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    JakeRiddles...Hey...Welcome to EC. You sound kinda down right now. I gotta tell you there are so many people here on EC that will be your friends that I don't think I could really count them all. I know the stats say that there are over 54,000 members! When I joined in Dec. I felt the same way you do. I was lonely in the middle of a crowd of people. No one knows I'm gay...so you know...it's kinda hard to talk to anybody about your problems. I have found friends here, people I can talk to and I have had some really great suggestions on how to handle the situation that I'm in. Soooo....Talk to us, let us know what is bothering you. Gives us a chance to help and we'll do our best! Again ....Welcome to EC.....David.

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2015 at 06:56 PM ----------

Is it Jake? or is Jakeriddles just a user name? you don't have to answer that. I just want you to know that I posted a message to you on the Welcome Lounge Wall. For some reason I just feel really concerned about you. Part of it is you sound so much like I did when I first joined EC. I've gotta tell you it has helped me so much. Give us a chance and we'll sure try and help you too. If you want to talk more post another message here and we can talk back and forth. Hang in there.....David

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    JakeRiddles...you sure are not the only lonely guy out there! What's rotten is to be so lonely in the middle of a crowd! But if we get together we can beat the loneliness, Talk to people , here on EC or real life, it really does help. You need need to avoid being alone and I promise that will work every time. Write back...tell me what's been going on in your life...it'll help both of us!......David

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello~! ^.^

7. lovely lesbian