1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MariellaV : Has this tranny really just had her first proper female orgasm ?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MariellaV, Feb 5, 2015.

1. MariellaV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi

I’ve just had to join the Empty Closet community as a ‘newbie’ and need to share this with folk who understand and hopefully someone out there to tell me I’m not alone or even hallucinating ! 'cos I need to know that what I experienced last week with a new guy was not imagination or wishful thinking but really did happen !

For almost 40 years I’ve been active ‘tranny’ and right from day one as a young teenager ,knew the the reason to be that I wanted to be a woman

Problem in those days was that gender dysphoria and re-assignment if not unknown was scarcely understood and even less talked of so I’ve lived this way all my life and only in recent years has it become clear to me that had I been born 30 years later I'd have known I was trapped in the wrong body, that there was a way out and I could've transitioned to live as what know I should always have been – a real woman !

Sadly when I was of the right age I was of the wrong time, the chance passed me by and now for all sorts of reasons it's never going to happen . So I’m resigned to making the best of what female life I can enjoy and which to be fair and with partners to whom I’ve become attached ,most of whom have been so understanding, has generally been very enjoyable,stimulating and sexually satisfying.

However and only very recently,this has changed dramatically and really for the better .A few years ago I underwent treatment and surgery for prostate cancer and was warned by my surgeon that following recovery I should prepare for male dysfunction like ,for instance, impotence which I’ve dealt with without any real problem. But,over the last year or so and for no good reason I can explain ,I’ve begun to experience a distinct growth like never before not only in my female urges but at the same time going through bodily and emotional changes too .

Not only have my breasts (which I’ve always had) noticeably increased in size but with them my nipples too which have grown correspondingly to ‘real girl size’ and now are as sensitive as though I’ve been breastfeeding for months!

This has co-incided with urges to an extent I’ve never felt before in that I now am obsessed every single moment with being my female ‘persona’ and during one such encounter last week with a partner I experienced the most incredible sensation ever and what I believe was a true female orgasm !

I was originally told by my doctors that I would lose the ability to have an erection which not only proved the case but bit by bit resulted in my penis shrinking to a point at which I can easily hide what remains and am able to disguise it as being the equivalent female organ which be sexually stimulated and even part 'penetrated'

So what happened last week ? Well,as my partner was doing just as I've described whilst at the same time seriously massaging my tits and nipples , a sudden ‘explosion’ took place which became a whole body experience I can’t even begin describe and which just went on and on .It was an orgasm of such immense and complete ecstacy and as far from any previous male ejaculatory experience I'd ever had to the extent that (or so my partner commented after )I was probably heard out in the street ! Being anally penetrated by any previous partner has never come even close to this and I’m just dying to do it again to prove it really did happen.

Searching for anyone else who's experienced anything even vaguely similar has not uncovered very much other than on a few medical sites which say as I've grown older that my body may well have begun to naturally change from male towards female as I’ve grown older ( more oestrogen and less testosterone) which if so explains why I now feel so strongly that I’m closer to being a woman than ever I was before.

Despite all those years ago having been deprived of the opportunity to fully re-assign or even just had hormonal treatment, maybe now I already fit into the ‘transsexual’ description and the best may be yet still to come !

Please! anyone out there I really would appreciate your sharing your own experience with me and tell me I'm not alone

xx MariellaV

MariellaV

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I would like to tell you one thing

You're not a Trans male as it says under your Gender. you are trans female.

3. MariellaV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Apologies you're quite correct - must improve my thought processes

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. lily42