1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahoy

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by HornPF, Feb 9, 2015.

1. HornPF

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good morrow all

Firstly, my username: it combines the two most precious things in my life. Horn and piano (PianoForte). Despite being amateur, if I could do one thing all day long, these two things would be top - above spending time with friends and family.

I think I'm Gay, though I have never had any sexual contact with boys or girls. Apart from a handshake, I have never cuddled/hugged/kissed/spoken about relationships with boys. I've only ever hugged one friend (a girl) and my family. Never spoken about relationships to anyone apart from myself and my teddies. I avoid the "Has HornPF found a girlfriend?" question from my friends and relatives as much as "How are your studies?" or "What job do you have?" Feel free to answer these questions for me :lol:

2. Aro

Aro

Hello there!

Always nice to meet a fellow musician! It's a passion of mine as well. I have played the flute for 12, almost 13 years now. c: So I know the joy you speak of when it comes to performing and making music.

Families are always hard to talk to. I wonder why everything continues like that? I think most people go through a time when they don't want to be asked those questions any more. But people continue to ask them.

But enough with the pondering- welcome to EC! If you're ever in need of someone to chat with, I'm always around. Hope you find everything that you are looking for here and enjoy your stay!

3. lily42

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    welcome to ec <3 (i play many too)

4. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there, fellow UK'er! Many people (including myself) will tell you that you don't need to have sexual experiences to know your sexual orientation! For example, many people identify as straight without sleeping with the same sex to make sure. :icon_wink So I wouldn't worry about that! If you think you're gay then... yay!

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: Everyone is super nice and friendly around here.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ahoy there :slight_smile:

There is plenty of time and plenty of opportunities out there. No rush, no pressure, just pleasure :icon_wink

Enjoy your stay and be welcome.

7. tscott

Welcome to a very safe and supportive group. I hope you get what you need. Do you sail?

8. Run91

hello and welcome