1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to meet other discreet guys in toronto?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by benbenAAK, Feb 9, 2015.

1. benbenAAK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hey guys i am new to here:slight_smile:

an asian guy who have been escaping from my own country come to canada over three

years,but i am still quite discreet here and never involve in any relationship before, since

depressing my feeling over 5 years which makes me bit stressful and very looking forward

to finding a serious relationship or even just a date, i have used some apps before but

mostly seems like hookup tools not very serious, so i just wonder is there any other way to

meet some discreet guys in somewhere? by the way i am young,20+, good looking, and

attracted to masculine mature guys, the reason why prefer other discreet guy is because

i guess its eaiser to get along. (i am still learning english, but that's pretty much i can

describe now, thank you for replying in advance:slight_smile:

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2015 at 05:36 PM ----------

forgot to mention, i am in toronto, GTA area, any ways to meet local guys?

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    benbenAAK....Now that I'm "officially" out on EC and to three other friends, I guess it's OK to say things like you sound hot and if it were not for the fact that I'm 40+ years older than you we might strike up a relationship. But I'm not so sure that it would work out!!! HOWEVER, there are a lot of guys in your age bracket in the Toronto area and EC can help you find them. Some to talk with, some to, maybe get a little more serious with. And, I'm sure, a lot to help you with questions about how it's different here in North America. Welcome to EC! I know it will be a big help to you!!!......David

3. benbenAAK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks, Quebec.

i have read some of your posts, and now i am pretty sure many people in the world are experiencing same things as us, we are in different levels of pain, anxiety, stress and may takes lifetime to face it. but that's what we are, i hope u all is well, good health, good mood, and good luck to see a good guy:slight_smile:)

4. HornPF

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I last went to GTA, it was late June/ early July. Canada day was fun, but I really didn't enjoy Pride. I distinctly remember having to refuse every drop of alcohol offered since I was 18 at the time. Church street is overwhelming to me. Never have I ever seen buildings with rainbows painted down the side and quite so many flags on a non-Pride event - not even Brighton, UK :thumbsup:

Any way, hello. Sorry I offer no help for discrete ways of meeting people in Toronto.

#4 HornPF, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  5. robclem21

Not to detract from this thread, but I think you are the first person I have heard refusing alcohol simply because you are 18. Haha. If it's being offered, I say drink up. :slight_smile:

Also for OP: in most area's toronto is pretty gay friendly, so if you go to an area in the city where there are gay bars (if that's your thing) or even lots of openly gay friendly restaurants, you will meet people without the need to hide yourself. If you are not afraid to meet people and come out then it will definitely help your end goal of finding someone to date. As in any place, it is a challenge to meet other closeted people as chances are, you won't be able to pick them out of a crowd.