1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by lukas20, Feb 10, 2015.

1. lukas20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is my first time here, just saying hello, I look forward to using this site. I am usually very shy, and keep to myself. But that is why I am here, I feel I need to take the steps necessary to become comfortable with myself. I do not question my sexuality, I have always felt attracted to the same sex. But I do question how I should accept myself, and try to fit into more meaningful friendships/relationships. I aspire to someday find a love, live in some sort of american dream. I am tired of the longing for something more. Only till I feel comfortable with myself then can I feel comfortable with others.

2. lovely lesbian

3. Vinyl

Welcome to EC. <3

Being comfortable with yourself is something many of us have a hard time with - So hang in there! It's a slow process, but becoming more comfortable with yourself will help you be more comfortable with everything else in your life. ^-^

4. Vampire

Hello and welcome! I hope you'll find the answers you're looking for on here. A good place to start is the Coming out Advice! If you need someone to talk to, I'm just a message away. :wink:

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people